Home Ads

Friday, July 24, 2015

Delicious Homemade Nutella by Byron Talbott


Hey what's up guys welcome back today I'm going to show you how I make my chocolate hazelnuts spread AKA, Nutella.



So first off I will toast all your nuts here I have hazelnuts and some peanuts and sliced almonds you can do it in an oven at 400° for about 10 to 15 minutes or in the pan like him doing here on medium to high heat for about the same time.



Once they are nice and golden brown, I am going to add some water and cook them for another 10 to 15 minutes just until it's soft and I'm also gonna sweeten the mixture with little brown sugar and seasoning with a pinch of salt.



Once the mixture is done cooking important to a blender top or food processor and essentially just purée the mixture on the highest setting for about 5 to 10 minutes and get it as smooth as can be.


When you're done puréeing up the nut mixture and you got it as smooth as you can get it put into a large mixing bowl add some cocoa powder and some dark chocolate chips and you can also add some vanilla in case if you want to give it a good mix just so everything is completely melted and thoroughly incorporated, then you are going to through it into a fridge for about an hour to set up.


Once the spread has cooled down and thickened I'm going to give it a finishing touch with a sprinkle of maldon salt, it will give a nice savory bite then store the majority of it in mason jars so I can use it basically whenever I want within the next month.



Once you are done putting the chocolate spread away and whatever is left over in the bowl and scoop out and put into a small ramekin so I can dip some good old-fashioned sliced apples and it is my absolute favorite I want to everything be done so I could sit back and enjoy this delicious chocolate hazelnut.


Nutella week is official I made this delicious homemade to tell it's gonna be the base for all my Nutella week recipes which I'm really excited to make. It is slightly greater than a store-bought Nutella, but this is pretty similar almost identica to what you get out of store just delicious the process really fun so I definitely recommend trying it out. I'm excited to taste this and tell you guys how I did it.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

FlatBook

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi ermentum.Vestibulum rhoncus vehicula tortor, vel cursus elit. Donec nec nisl felis. Pellentesque ultrices sem sit amet eros interdum, id elementum nisi fermentum.




Comments

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *